This website is operated by Kibosec GmbH, Favoritenstr. 16, 1040 Vienna as the responsible party (“we” or “us”). This notice describes how we, as the data protection officer, process your personal data in connection with this website and the services based on it.
Use of the website www.kibosec.at
This data protection declaration applies to the use of this website and the associated collection and processing of (personal) data. Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- To make the website available
- To further develop the website technically and to improve its content
- In order to fulfill the purpose of contacting you when entering your data in the fields provided.
- Personal data that you voluntarily provide to us in connection with the use of our website or that you have provided in any other context, for example, by contacting us at. This data is stored for the duration of use, unless its storage is required by law, for the purpose of fulfilling a contractual obligation or for asserting or defending legal claims.
Collection of personal data
When you visit our website, we collect the following information, which is automatically transferred from your computer to the page you have visited. The actual data transmitted depends, among other things, on the use of certain third-party software or analysis tools, and may include:
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- The amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Browser and browser settings
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software The IP address of your computer will only be stored for the duration of your use of the website and will then be deleted. There is no obligation to actually provide the data that we ask you to provide on our site. If you decide not to do so, for example by using adblockers or plugins such as NoScript or uMatrix, certain functions may not be fully available for technical reasons.
Integration of third party technologies
Services and libraries of third parties are integrated on our website, in particular Google Maps. In doing so, the resources of these providers are accessed from external servers (and thus also the transmission of data such as the IP address), which may be located outside the European Union. We have no influence on the collected data and data processing procedures, nor are we aware of the full scope of the data collection, the purposes and the storage periods. Further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by these third parties can be found in the respective data protection declarations of these providers. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options to protect your privacy.
We maintain current technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data from the dangers of data transmissions and from gaining knowledge by third parties. In particular, encrypted transmission via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) or TLS (Transport Layer Security) takes place on our website when you access our website at the following address: https://kibosec.at/.
Exercising the rights of data subjects
As a data subject, you have the following rights: right of access (Article 15 DSGVO), right of rectification (Article 16 DSGVO), right of cancellation (Article 17 DSGVO), right of limitation (Article 18 DSGVO), data transferability (Article 20 DSGVO) and right of opposition (Article 21 DSGVO).
You can assert the aforementioned rights of data subjects by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Right of appeal to the data protection authority
Should there be any reason to complain about the processing of your data by kibosec.at, you can also contact the Austrian data protection authority as supervisory authority at any time: Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, Tel +43 1 52 152-0, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org.